An individual in the US throws away 4 plastic brushes, 6 toothpaste tubes, 12 mouthwash bottles and 7 packs of floss EVERY YEAR! This plastic adds up to a whole lot. We’ve created the world’s first collapsible, portable and zero waste oral care system.
- Measuring just 3.14 inches by 1.37 inches, KIF contains 3 dedicated compartments.
- One compartment for the brush, one for toothpaste tabs and the base has a
- cleverly hidden drawer that houses organic floss.
- The KIF brush is made with Titanium and is designed to outlast your teeth.
- All of this is housed in a dual side laminated recyled tin case which is light
- weight and resists corrosion.
- The back of the brush has a silicon jacket that operates as a tounge scraper;
- it protects your teeth and your brush.
- KIF comes in 5 different colours.
Using KIF is EASY.
- Just assemble the brush, pop a tab in your mouth and brush like you’d normally do.
- And every 3 months when it’s time to change the brush, simply pop the brush head out and replace it with a new one.
- KIF fits perfectly in your pocket, bag and suitcase. It is tailored for brushing in the office, at home and wherever life takes you.
- So, let’s pledge to #BrushResponsibly by choosing a brush for life.