2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon white vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt, plus more for serving
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
6 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves (2 1/2 pounds), pounded slightly
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- For dressing, take a bowl and mix lemon juice, vinegar, dill, basil, honey, mustard, pepper and 3/4 teaspoon salt with oil.
- Put chicken in a resealable bag and add in 1/3 cup dressing and half of lemon slices. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours, while turning once.
- In remaining dressing, add lemon slices and olives.
- Grill marinated chicken on grill on medium hot coals for 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Drizzle dressing over chicken and season.