1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
1⁄2 medium yellow onion, chopped
1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
6 large flour tortillas
1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
2 -3 cups shredded taco cheese or 2 -3 cups cheddar cheese
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
4 ounces sour cream
jarred hot sauce, if desired to spice it up
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Cook ground meat/turkey in oil with onions. Drain meat.
- Add taco seasoning and refried beans in oil.
- Take a bowl and mix soup and sour cream.
- Place ½ sour cream mixture into bottom of a casserole dish. Spread torn up tortillas over.
- Now layer ½ of meat bean mixture over. Lastly, top with cheese.
- Repeat the layers on the same way.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.