- 1 deep-dish pre-made pie crust from the grocery store
- 1/2 pound (about 8 slices) bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 1 and 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs – beaten
- 1 and 1/2 cups half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven at 425F.
- Bake the pie crust for 5 minutes till it becomes golden brown.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 F.
- Place the bacon pieces onto the crust. Sprinkle cheese over.
- Take a bowl and beat eggs with beater. Stir in half and half (or milk) and all spices. Beat it well.
- Slowly pour the mixture over the bacon.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Then cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.