2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 pounds ground beef
12 bacon strips
- Preheat oven at 375 F.
- Take a bowl and mix first 8 ingredients.
- Now add beef in it and mix well.
- Shape the batter into 6 in rolls.
- Take a sheet of waxed paper and place bacon strips side by side,
- Put one beef on each bacon strip. Roll up and secure and seal edges with tooth pick. Make all rolls the same way.
- Grease baking pan and place these rolls into it.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.