1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 (8 1/2 ounce) package chocolate wafers
1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
1 1/2 cups chocolate fudge ice cream topping
Whipped cream, chocolate curls for garnish
- Crush chocolate wafers in a bowl and set aside.
- Take a pan on medium heat and melt butter. Add crushed wafers and coat well.
- Press this mixture onto pie plate and cool.
- Pour some ice cream onto crust.
- Top with cool fudge sauce.
- Freeze for 8 hours.
- Garnish with whip cream and chocolate chips before serving.