1/3cup plus 1 tablespoon warm water (105 – 115F)
1cup bread flour
1/2tablespoon olive oil
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half, cut into bute-sized pieces
1/2cup Bullseye Original BBQ Sauce
1 1/2teaspoons olive oil
1cup shredded Mozzarella
1/2cup grated Gouda cheese (preferably smoked)
1/2cup sliced red onion
2teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
For making crust:
1. Take a bowl and mix sugar, yeast and water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Now add flour, salt and olive oil and mix to make dough. Knead for 10 minutes.
3. Place dough on a greased bowl and coat with oil. Cover and set aside for 2 hours in refrigerator.
4. Keep it our 2 hours before making pizza.
For making pizza:
1. Preheat oven at 450 F.
2. Put chicken in bowl and coat well with ¼ cup BBQ sauce. Marinate for 2 hours.
3. Place pizza in oven for 30 minutes.
Take a skillet and cook chicken on medium heat for 7-8 minutes. Set aside. Sprinkle some cornmeal and roll out pizza into circular flat.
4. Place rest of BBQ sauce on dough.
5. Sprinkle cheese, chicken, red onion, and remaining cheese.
6. Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes.
7. Top with cilantro.