The Italian Dolomites are the birthplace of alpine footwear, and also the namesake of Rhodes’ first Italian-made boot. Handmade in Italy by a sixth-generation family-owned manufacturer, it’s a rugged everyday boot that embodies what Rhodes is all about: comfort, longevity, and craftsmanship. The uppers are cut from a premium European vegetable-tanned leather that’s lined in a flexible calfskin.
The combination of the two make for a comfortable but durable boot that takes little break-in time to feel like you’ve been wearing them for years. Finished with soft natural rubber soles for a soft, cloud-like ride, they’re a workhorse boot that’ll keep your feet comfortable all day long.
- Casual lace-up boot style in an exclusive calfskin nubuck leather
- Breathable vegetable-tanned calfskin leather lining that’s comfortable for all-day wear
- Memory foam insole lined with calfskin
- Environmentally responsible construction
- Soft leather from Europe
- Grippy rubber soles
- Handmade in Northern Italy by the same family for six generations