1 cup water
2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 quarts oil for frying
1/2 cup white sugar, or to taste
- Take a saucepan and mix water, 2 ½ tsp sugar, salt and 2 tbsp vegetable oil, on a medium heat. Boil it and then remove from heat.
- Add flour and mix well. Make a ball of mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet for 5 minutes. Pipe strips of dough into oil. Fry for few minutes until golden brown.
- Take a bowl and mix cinnamon and ½ cup sugar.
- Roll churros in it. Serve.