2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
3⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1⁄4 cup apple juice
1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1⁄2 cup water
1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- Take a skillet and heat oil on medium heat.
- Cook chicken pieces in it to make them light brown.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- In the same skillet, add remaining ingredients and cook on a medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Add chicken and bring to boil, for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice.