1 pound farfalle pasta
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 yellow squash, sliced into 1/4-inch thick discs
1 zucchini squash, sliced into 1/4-inch thick discs
1 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
1/2 cup fresh packed parsley leaves
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 garlic cloves, lightly crushed with the side of a knife blade, and quartered
1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Boil pasta as directed on package. Drain.
2. Toss it with olive oil and black pepper.
3. In blender, blend vinegar with garlic, mustard, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper.
4. Also add oil while blending.
5. Toss it with pasta, yellow squash, zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and parsley