twenty-four 5- by 2 1/2-inch graham crackers
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
1/2 cup pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B; see note, above)
four 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 cup heavy cream
Accompaniment: pure maple syrup if desired for drizzling
- Pre-heat your oven at 350 F.
For making crust:
- Blend graham crackers in blender. Melt butter in microwave.
- Take a bowl and mix grind graham cracker crumbs, butter and maple syrup.
- Take a 10 inch spring form pan and set this onto its bottom.
- Wrap bottom and pan side with foil.
For making filling:
- Beat cream cheese with an electric beater on slow speed for 2 minutes. Add in eggs and syrups. Add cream and vanilla and mix well.
- Dazzle this onto crust and bake for an hour.
- Cool cake down and keep covered for 8 hours to 4 days.
- Remove cake from pan and serve. Pour some maple syrup over.