Growing up in New York, the “everything” bagel was my go-to sandwich bread. A toasted egg everything or a whole wheat everything… You name it, I loved it. Now, you know I don’t eat those bagels anymore, not even the gluten-free ones, so I bring to you an alternative that is really so beyond good! When these rolls were baking in the oven my whole apartment smelled like those glorious everything bagels I loved so much. Cheers to another delicious and healthy alternative!
1. 1 head cauliflower, riced (about 3 cups)
2. 2 tbsp almond flour
3. 1 tbsp coconut flour
4. 1 tbsp organic corn meal (not paleo- you can sub almond flour)
5. 2 organic eggs
6. 1/2 tsp garlic powder
7. 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1. 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
2. 1 tbsp sesame seeds
3. 1 tsp dried minced garlic
4. 1 tbsp dried minced onion
5. 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven at 400 F.
- Blend cauliflower in blender to rice consistency.
- Take a bowl and mix eggs, cauliflower rice, coconut flour, almond flour, corn meal, and salt and garlic powder.
- Take another bowl and mix everything except everything topping ingredients.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make 4 balls and arrange them onto parchment paper.
- Sprinkle everything topping and slightly press into top. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve with your favorite sandwich ingredients