2 lbs beef roast (I like chuck but use what you like)
1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
1 cup dry red wine (only use wine you would drink)
1 large onion, chopped
1 (14 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
2 tablespoons fresh thyme
3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, in oil (drained and roughly chopped)
1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
6 -10 baby carrots
4 -5 red new potatoes, halved and quartered
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
1. Season meat with salt and pepper.
2. Take a skillet and heat oil on medium heat. Cook meat.
3. Take a crock pot on high heat, and place bell pepper, red wine, garlic, onion, soup, sun dried tomatoes, thyme, Italian seasoning and Tabasco. Mix.
4. Put roast into pot and mix well.
5. Cover the lid and cook on high heat for 4 hours.
6. After that remove lid, mix meat again and add vegetables. Cook for one more hour
7. Serve with rosemary bread and green salad.