- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown or white rice
- 1 Tablespoon carrot – finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon green bell pepper – finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon red bell pepper – finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon green onion – finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon mushrooms – finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove – finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Take a bowl and beat milk, pepper and eggs.
- Take a non stick skillet and heat oil on medium heat. Cook in it all ingredients except soy sauce.
- Stir well until vegetables become tender and crisp. Now stir in soy sauce. Turn off heat.
- Take another skillet and grease with oil on medium heat. Pour ½ cup of the mixture into skillet and slide skillet quickly over the heat, back and forth, so as to spread the batter. Let the side cook for few seconds.
- Now spoon ¼ cup rice mixture on one side. With spatula, lift rice mixture on unfilled side of omelet. Tilt skillet slightly and flip the omelet side.
- Repeat the same with rest of the batter and rice mixture.