1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
10 tablespoon butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup egg substitute
2 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour (about 13 1/2 ounces)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped orange slice candy (about 10 pieces)
1 cup pitted dates, diced
1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
1 cup fat-free buttermilk
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon powdered sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven at 350 F
2. To make cakes, grease Bundt pans with oil.
3. Take a bowl and mix granulated sugar, vanilla and butter with the help of beater for 2 minutes. Add eggs or egg substitutes to it and beat again.
4. Take another bowl and mix flour, baking soda and salt. Add candy, dates, nuts and coconuts in it and fold the mixture well.
5. Add this flour mixture to sugar mixture, with few intervals where you keep adding butter milk.
6. To make glaze, mix 1 cup powdered sugar and juice in a bowl. Mix well.
7. Pour the spoonful of mixture into mini Bundy cup.
8. Bake for 16 minutes.
9. Remove cake from cup and cool. Brush top of each cake 2 tbsp glaze.
10. Sprinkle powdered sugar if you want.