355 g all-purpose flour (12 oz)
1 teaspoon dried yeast
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
175 -200 ml warm water (6-7 fl oz)
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Take a bowl and mix with salt and yeast.
- Dissolve sugar in warm water and add it into dry ingredients. Add olive oil.
- With hands, knead the dough for 10 minutes. Make a ball.
- Lightly grease ball of dough and put it in bowl. Cover it and set aside for 2 hours, to rise.
- Preheat oven at 400 F.
- Put dough balls on a floured worked surface and cut it into 12 parts. Slightly flour each one and arrange them on tray, covered for 10 more minutes.
- Roll each part into around 15 cm circles and put your favorite topping on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.