1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
2 tablespoons dry Sherry
1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled ginger
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
1/2 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon Asian chili-garlic sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon peanut oil
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch diamond-shape pieces
6 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Take a bowl and mix first5 ingredients. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Take another bowl and mix broth with cornstarch. In a small bowl, mix sugar, soy sauce and garlic sauce.
- Take a skillet and heat oil on a medium heat.
- Stir fry bell pepper for 4 minutes. Add shrimp mixture into it and cook for 2minutes.
- Now add onions, soy sauce and cornstarch mixture. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve with rice.