4 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
4 green onions, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
3/4 cup Italian flat leaf parsley
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup tomato puree
1/2 cup Creole mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 1/8 cups vegetable oil
2 teaspoons paprika
2 pounds large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
12 lettuce leaves
1. Blend celery, green onions, onion and parsley in a blender.
2. Add vinegar, ketchup, tomato puree, and mustard and Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
3. Keep adding oil while blending. Now add paprika.
4. Put it in bowl and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Stir the sauce, pour over shrimps and toss.
6. Top with lettuce leaves.