2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 pork steaks
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 large onion, chopped
2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can water
1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Take a skillet and heat oil on a medium heat.
- Cook steaks for 3 to 5 minutes each side.
- Season steaks with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Now transfer steaks into casserole dish and sprinkle mushrooms and onion.
- Take a bowl and mix condensed mushroom soup, water, onion soup mix and Worcestershire sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 90 minutes.