Although some people prefer to get out and exercise at the gym, not everyone agrees that it is the best solution to stay in shape! LiftUp has left us admiring the potential this new innovative technology could bring to our lives. You get to save time, money and resources by not having to find the time to go to the gym; you can do it from the comfort of your own home! A lot of people are shy about working out in public or just simply don’t have time to drive to the gym. LiftUp solves those problems! This amazing gadget comes with an App that allows you to test your strength, monitor your progress closely and simply be at the top of your health curve. There are a lot of benefits to LiftUp according to their Kickstarter campaign. Check them out and give it a go; you might have just found your next buddy! :).
What are the benefits of LiftUp?
- Convenience: no need for 2-hour gym trips; get a full-body workout – complete with guided workouts – in just 15 minutes.
- Space: it’s like a Bowflex…if a Bowflex could fit in your pocket.
- Insights: no more working out in a vacuum. Track your strength, calories, and reps in real-time.
- Motivation: seeing what you did previously lets you benchmark your progress and motivate yourself to do more.
What’s the technology?
LiftUp’s technology consists of a pair of sleek, wooden handles made ‘smart’ by Smart Adapters that connect the handles to a workout resistance band.
Motion and force sensors track your workout, and a Bluetooth transmitter sends that data to your mobile device or computer.
Who’s it for?
- Beginners – With simple, effective workouts you can do at home or while traveling, LiftUp offers a convenient and affordable way to get into strength training.
- Active strength trainers – LiftUp doesn’t have to replace the gym, but it’s a great alternative for days you’re too busy, traveling, or just want to work your muscles differently.
- Personal trainers – LiftUp lets you follow along to what your clients are doing at home, providing more insight into how to help them. Real-time force measurement and rep counting make it a perfect device to have at the gym or the studio too.
Resistance bands can replicate any movement done with dumbbells, barbells, and weight machines. Moreover, LiftUp comes with multiple, interchangeable band strengths, so no matter your strength level, you’ll get a workout that rivals the gym.
For more details and information on LiftUp go to their Kickstarter campaign.