1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup ground almonds
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning, or to taste
- Preheat oven at 425 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut zucchini into around 3 inch length and then cut every piece into 9 fries.
- Sprinkle salt over fries and place fries into colander. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Take a bowl and beat eggs. In another bowl mix almonds, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Rinse fries and pat dry with towels.
- Dip fries one by one in beaten eggs first and then coat on almond mixture.
- Place coated fries on lined baking sheet.
- Bake fries for 25 minutes.