1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon paprika
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
Oil for deep-fat frying
- Take a bowl and mix the first 6 ingredients.
- Take another bowl and mix egg, milk and lemon juice.
- Coat chicken well into flour mixture. Then dip it in egg mixture.
- Now again dip in flour mixture.
- Take a deep fryer and heat oil on medium heat.
- Fry chicken for 6-10 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel. Serve.