1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Take a bowl and mix sugar, soup, lemon juice, oil, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and thyme.
- Put steak on greased grill rack and grill for 6 to 10 minutes. Turn once.
- Brush steak with soup mixture often while grilling.
- Put remaining sauce in saucepan and boil on high heat.
- Serve with steak.