3 medium eggs
Vegetable oil, for frying
6 shallots, sliced
3 tbsp medium-hot curry paste
600g ready-to-heat pilau rice
300g cooked and peeled small prawns
1/2 cucumber, chopped
Good handful chopped fresh coriander
1. Take a bowl and beat eggs. Season with salt.
2. Take a frying pan and heat 1 tsp vegetable oil on medium heat. Add half the egg in thin layer and cook for few minute.
3. Remove egg from pan. Cool and then slice the egg.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil in pan and cook remaining eggs the same way.
5. Fry shallots in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and drain on kitchen paper.
6. Heat 2 tbsp in pan and add curry paste. Cook for a minute. Add pilau rice and stir fry for 2 minutes.
7. Add prawns and fry for a minute again.
8. Now add sliced egg, cucumber, shallots and coriander to pan. Toss well. Serve.