6 tablespoons butter
2 pounds medium fresh mushrooms, stems removed
1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese
1 (4 ounce) package goat cheese crumbles
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1/2 cup mushroom stems, chopped
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- Preheat broiler on high heat
- Take two skillets on a medium heat and melt 3 tbsp butter in each.
- Divide mushrooms caps in both.
- Cook mushrooms caps for 5 minutes.
- Drain and cool mushrooms.
- Take a bowl and mix goat cheese and cream cheese. Stir in onions and mushrooms stems.
- Fill mushrooms caps with this filling and place these on baking pan.
- Take a saucepan and melt ¼ cup butter with garlic on medium heat.
- Pour this onto mushrooms caps
- Put pan in broiler for cook for 5 minutes on high heat.