2 tablespoons whole milk
3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1/2 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
3 cups vegetable oil for frying
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Take a bowl and mix egg and milk.
- Take another bowl and put bread crumbs in.
- Dip ravioli first in mixture and then in breadcrumbs.
- Take a saucepan and heat Marinara sauce on medium heat. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Take a pan and greased with oil on medium heat.
- Fry ravioli in it for a minute, each side.
- Drain and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve with hot marinara sauce.