1 pound crabmeat
2 slices white bread, crusts trimmed
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
2 tablespoons butter
- Remove any remaining shell from crab meat.
- Tear bread in small pieces and out in a bowl with crab meat.
- Add egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Old Bay seasoning.
- Mix it well with hands.
- Form patties of this mixture.
- Take a skillet and heat 2 tbsp butter on medium heat. Fry patties for 2-4 minutes each side.