HOME Forums Work, School, Education Work Events

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John El Hanafi 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Work Events

• Suellen
    Participant
    Suellen

This was an interesting week at work – Administrative Professionals Day on Wednesday, and Take Your Child to Work Day on Thursday.

I wasn’t able to take my kids this year, but they did go last year, and enjoyed it. It was nice to hang out with them for part of the day. The unfortunate thing is that the nature of work at the County Assistance Office (because of client confidentiality) doesn’t allow for the children to hang out with the parents during the day. So, our office has special activities for them in a conference room. The parents each spend part of the time with the entire group, so they get to see their mom or dad at least part of the time.

Any good stories about these events from anyone?

Suellen

John El Hanafi
    Keymaster
    John El Hanafi

I always thought that take your child to work day is such an interesting idea; the children and the parents always look forward to it. Not only because they get to spend time with you and see what you do all day, but also get to experience something new and different! If I am about to make a statement it would be to have more than just one day a year for such an event! not necessarily call it Take your kid to work day but can have a different name!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2016 Human Diaries: Inspirational, Uplifting Stories & More. All Rights Reserved.