HOME Forums Fun & Games Video Games

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John El Hanafi 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Video Games

• Joseph D
    Participant
    Joseph D

Hello Human Diaries readers,

I was interested in finding out what kinds of video games you may play during your free time. I know that I personally play Minecraft, League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, and Clash of Clans. I know that these are just a small few in the world of video games but those are what I’m interested in. This blog is for more than just computer games, I’m also curious as to what consoles you use or what phone games you have. I have a Wii, an Xbox 360, and an Atari. For some of the younger readers, and Atari is an old console with games from mostly the early 1970’s. It includes games such as: Pong, Pac-Man, Save Mary, Centipede, and many more.

In addition to playing video games, I also watch others play games on YouTube and Twitch. Some of my favorite YouTubers are: JeromeASF, BajanCanadian, SSundee, PeteZahHutt, and Pwincessly. Those are just the people I watch the most but I also not as commonly watch: Vikkstar123, Lauchlan, TBNRFrags, MrCrainer, xrpmx13, and Woofless.

Early March, I was lucky to get a pass to the 2015 Pax East Gaming Convention. My sole influence to go was to meet my favorite YouTubers, which I did. On the Morning of the 7th, the day after I got there, I got to meet and get signatures from BajanCanadian (Mitch), Vikkstar123 (Vikk), Lauchlan, TBNRFrags (Preston), xrpmx13 (Ryan), and another YouTuber whom I’ve only seen in a video once before, GizzyGazza. It was an amazing experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. The people I wanted to see were really nice and the place the convention was held at was huge. Overall, I would have to say that Pax East 2015 was one of my favorite life experiences.

Joseph

John El Hanafi
    Keymaster
    John El Hanafi

Hi joseph,
    I wish I was into games like i use to when I was your age. It is getting challenging as you grow older 😀! But when I did Play I liked super Mario. The really old version of it, that was like 100 years ago heehee! Anyways, I really admire your courage and patience with the computer world. Love you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2016 Human Diaries: Inspirational, Uplifting Stories & More. All Rights Reserved.