HOME Forums General Season Poll

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

General

• Human Diaries
    Keymaster
    Human Diaries

What is your favorite season, and why? – Human Diaries

Veronica
    Participant
    Veronica

I would have to say that fall is my favorite season. When I was young, it was kind of a magical time for me. Summers were ok, but I would get bored by the end. Then the fall would be coming, and it was time to go back to school. I always looked forward to finding out who my new teacher would be, and who would be in my class. Plus, we got to go to the store for new clothes and school supplies. There was something exciting about a new box of crayons, new pencils to sharpen, and all the other things. I would excitedly pick out a plastic case to put everything in. Pencils, erasers, crayons would go in there. A new backpack. The first day we’d all get to wear a special outfit. It was the first day we were allowed to wear our new sneakers and stuff. My parents made us save all of our new stuff for the first day of school, which made it feel special. I liked the new desk at school, and all of the new untouched notebooks and everything. We would get our textbooks, and cover them with paper bags that we’d cut up to fit. Then we were allowed to decorate the paper covers – with our new crayons!

There was just something so exciting about all of that newness. It was like starting over – a new start. When I got all of that new stuff, I liked to organize it and get it ready for the new school year. Plus, it was nice to see some of my friends that I maybe hadn’t seen over the summer – or at least Ididn’t see that often!

I liked to crunch through the falling leaves. When I was really young, we would have a school assignment to collect leaves. I don’t know if kids still do leaf collections anymore. I liked to see how many different kinds of leavesI couldfind, and I enjoyed putting them into my leaf collection. I liked all oif the pretty colors. Red leaves were my favorite. They were so pretty, but hard to find.

I don’t have any of those things now, though. Once you start working, there is no summer break. I still like pretty colors and crunchy leaves, though!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous

People ask me that question all the time and I’m always happy to report that “spring” is my favorite season. Well, let me see! Part of the reason I love spring is because of its colors and temperature. It’s perfect! Christmas time however is special to me, especially that I grow up in the West Coast where my family members are. I love having snow at Christmas, sunshine and warm weather for Easter (Spring). Thanks for such a wonderful forum.

Katia Rowling
    Participant
    Katia Rowling

I love the winter – yes, even the snow! It looks so pretty. I don’t mind the cold, as long as it’s not too cold. Biting wind and ice are not good, but regular winter is really nice.

Katia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2016 Human Diaries: Inspirational, Uplifting Stories & More. All Rights Reserved.