2 tablespoons canola oil
1 Spanish onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
1 tablespoon paprika
1 heaping tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon molasses
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Mix white and dark meat (90 percent lean) and cook 5 minutes per side.
1. Sauté bacons in oil for few minutes to make them crisp.
1. Heat 1 quarts peanut oil in heavy pot on a medium heat. Dip onions rings in flour seasoned with salt, pepper and cayenne.
2. Then dip them in buttermilk seasoned with salt and pepper. Dip them again in flour.
3. Take a frying pan and fry them in oil for 4 minutes.
4. Drain on paper towel and season with salt.
1. Burgers’ taste is enhanced by adding two thick slices of smoked cheddar cheese.
1. Take a sauce pan and heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for a minute.
2. Now add 1/3 cup water and ketchup. Boil and then simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Blend this mixture into processor and season with salt and pepper.
4. Spoon this mixture onto burgers and serve.